Maine Executive Search
It's now a lot easier to find a great search.
Maine Executive Search is the source for regional talent. We find the kind of people you need to fill a critical void on your team. If you're seeking the right executive for your company, Maine Executive Search is the partner you need.
It takes the right one.
Maine Executive Search doesn't source candidates and let you figure it out. Maine Executive Search uses personal contacts to inform and interest exceptional executives about your opportunity. These are usually people not actively in the job market that won't see an ad or take calls from a stranger.
You'll only get the best possible matches for the position - not just in terms of qualifications, but cultural fit and the long-term goals of your company.
Professionals know us. And answer the phone.
Identifying a candidate is only a first step. Getting them to actually talk about what's in it for them is the hard part. Happy professionals need more than a cold call and a salary range to think about a meaningful step on their career path.
Our process is personal and proactive, effectively leveraging personal connections and networks. You get access to an all star talent pool while other firms are posting and screening people they don't know.
You'll get a fixed price for the search. There is no commission model. We are effective because we know our candidates - either directly - or at the recommendation of those we do know and trust. This offers an unparalleled advantage in sourcing and placing the most qualified candidates, utilizing a highly effective process.
- Client Interview to get started
- Customized Search Plan
- Candidate Identification
- Candidate Screening
- Candidate Interviews
- Candidate Reference Checks
- Position and Salary Negotiations
Maine Executive Search can craft position descriptions based on the desired professional criteria. It is critical to be completely transparent regarding expectations, while also drafting a position description that is appealing to candidates.
Maine Executive Search will identify appropriate posting portals where candidates are most likely to seek opportunities for professional change. While posting serves a purpose, and is required by some organizations, Maine Executive Search has the most success sourcing candidates by tapping into its extensive network, and proactively sourcing high caliber professionals that have been identified as a good fit.
- SVP, Senior Funding and Client Relationship Manager
- Chief Sustainability Officer
- Dean of Environmental Professions
- Vice President, Municipal Banking Officer
- Compliance Manager
- Regional President
- Market Leader and Regional Vice President
- SVP and Chief Information Officer
- Chief Lending Officer
- Chief Mortgage Officer
- Chief Relationship Officer
- SVP and Chief Treasury Services Officer
- VP and Senior Commercial Banking Officer
- VP and Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
- VP, Human Resources Manager and Employee Engagement Officer
- VP, Cash Management Solutions Manager
- Commercial Banking Administration Officer
- SVP, Strategic Operations & Digital Services Manager
- VP, Cash Management Officer
- Senior Credit Officer
- Cash Management Portfolio Manager
- Vice President of Business Programs & Sustainable Ventures
- Vice President, Deposit Operations and Digital Services
- Vice President for Distance Learning
- Auxiliary Services Manager
Erin Hurley, CTP, AAP
Erin has demonstrated success in sourcing candidates for positions throughout the majority of her twenty-year career, and has an extensive network from which to draw upon in executive searches. Demonstrating the highest level of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality, Erin works with clients to understand their unique business challenges, the attributes they are seeking in a candidate, and the culture of the organization. This allows her to accurately describe the organization to candidates, and align expectations for the benefit of all parties.
To find out how we can assist you and your company in achieving optimum results with your next search please call Erin Hurley at 207.536.1998 or use our contact form.